Thursday, March 11, 2010

Toni's birthday

It's Toni's 17th birthday today.   We got her a new phone, a Nokia E63, and a defensive driving course, to sharpen her skills for when she gets her licence - she is hoping that day is tomorrow, she is booked in for the morning, so cross fingers all goes well for her. I was out this morning at my quilt class, my kit did not turn up in time, but I did the tracing for the first block, and once I get my fabric I will start cutting it out. I then took Toni up to Qld Transport to change her rego over for her car, and to lodge her logbook, which was all good. I have also spent this afternoon doing some paperwork for Diverse, so Damian will hopefully be a bit happier this afternoon, that that has been done. :P  We went to Hogs Breath Cafe tonight for dinner, had a lovely dinner, and the staff came out to sing Happy Birthday.



Depending on the weather, I might try and go to the markets this weekend. It's been a while since I have been, so would like to have a look around. If it's raining in the lead up to, then will try for the following week. Tomorrow I have a bouquet preservation to finish off, and another one to keep working on, I have a doctors appointment late morning, there is an embroidery club meeting in the morning which I may go to, and a few bits and pieces I need to get from the shops. Another busy day coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment