Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Toning down Tuesday

I was meant to go to a jewellery class this morning, but I have cancelled. I have a bit much on my plate at the moment, so I have decided to make things a little easier on myself and not try to fit so much into today. I am learning a little I think...I finished my squares on my bali bag yesterday, so they are all ready to go for our class on Saturday where we finish the construction of the bag. There is 8 squares to the bag, and I finished doing the patterns over the top of each square yesterday in a variagated thread, and I went over some of this with an orange thread to make some parts stand out.


I have sent off a couple of wedding quotes this morning, and I am about to go and make the muesli bars I didn't get around to doing yesterday. I have to go out and get some fabric for my overlocker class tonight, and top up my protein shake mix as I ran out this morning. I will also put dinner in the slow cooker as I have to leave early for my class. I was quite tired this morning, as I had trouble getting to sleep last night, so didn't get to sleep until about 1am.. too many cups of tea yesterday I think.... I have had a hit of vitamin C this morning though, and I am starting to feel a little more energetic now thank goodness. I think Damian is dropping his car off to get his canopy done on the Landcruiser, so I think I have to go and pick him up from Lawnton way this afternoon some time..

No comments:

Post a Comment