Sunday, March 14, 2010

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/design-style/how-to-guides/how-to-make-christmas-crackers-steps-09-12-07_p_2.html


This is a link to making some beautiful handmade christmas crackers for Christmas, they are stunning. I have added these to my Christmas spreadsheet for 2010, so will start on these during the year, and fill up with chocs etc, as it gets a little closer.













I have also printed out my to do list for the easter eggs I am making this year. I will be making rocky road, honeycomb and chocolate crackle eggs. I make these the same size as the lge Darrell Lea Eggs, and they cost about $1.50 each to make. I will buy the ingredients this week, and make them the week after, ready for Easter the week after that. I already have the moulds which I purchased last year - just got to find where I put them!

No comments:

Post a Comment