Tuesday, March 9, 2010

House Cleaning

Last night I put on a nice batch of home made vanilla yogurt before going to bed.  This morning, lovely, thick vanilla yogurt was waiting for us. Today I have spent cleaning the house, which has taken all day.  I have also hosed off the verandahs, as they desperately needed it with all of this rain, they were horrible.  We usually use the blower to clean everything off, but unfortunately, the blower was not going to cut it this time. I have also done the washing - all of the towels, sheets etc, so now I have a lovely clean house, clean verandah and clean washing. Tomorrow I have to go for an ultrasound to see if I have gallstones, and if not, to try and determine what has been causing the pain under my ribs for the last week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment