Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What is that creeping around in the meter box???

I wandered down to the gate this afternoon, quite late, to take the bins down for collection tonight. On the way back I checked the meter box, to see if the gate lights had flicked off at the circuit breaker, as they haven't been coming on lately. A little gecko ran along the meters, and out of the corner of my eye I saw something else moving, and assuming it was another gecko I ignored it. Something made me look a little closer, only to see a black snake slithering it's way back in behind the meter box board.....eewww.... made me shiver. Damian says it is more scared of me than I am of it....he definitely underestimates just how terrified I am of snakes.  Why do I always seem to find them, not him??

No comments:

Post a Comment