Thursday, May 13, 2010

The snake returns.....

I have had a busy day today. I had to go over to the southside today to pick up the wedding flowers that I need to prep tomorrow, as they could not deliver in time, due to the large amount of demand over Mothers Day, it has taken a few days for supplies to start to be replenished, so they could not supply until today, meaning I wouldn't have gotten the flowers until tomorrow, which is too late for preparation. After this I went to Spotlight and purchased some tulle, satin and organza so I can make some flowers for scrapbooking. I then went to officeworks and had some photos printed, then to the supermarket. By the time all of this was unpacked when I got home, it was getting quite late. I had time to wash the car, then get dinner ready, and then I have packed up my scrapbooking supplies and clothes ready for the scrapbooking retreat this weekend, which I leave for tomorrow afternoon (late)  When I got home this afternoon, I found the black snake that was here a few weeks ago dead on the verandah - Max has obviously had a go at it and killed it - they really do creep me out....I am really scared of snakes...I knew it was going to still be hanging around here somewhere...


I have been keeping a really close eye on Max to ensure that he wasn't bitten, he seems totally fine, is still as crazy as ever, has eaten all of his dinner etc...so I hope everything is going to be fine there....I don't even know if this is a venomous snake or not, hopefully it wasn't....I do feel sorry for it, every living thing has it's purpose, but just not at my backdoor!

No comments:

Post a Comment