Sunday, May 23, 2010

over $600 for a formal dress - yikes.....

We went looking at caravans yesterday. We have narrowed it down to 2 possibilities. We will get the yard to come out tomorrow and give us an amount for a trade in on our current van, and then make a decision. Today I have spent the day out with Toni formal dress shopping. The dress Toni has decided that she likes is over $600!! My goodness, I don't see the value in the dress.... I found one other one that was not quite as nice, but still beautiful for half price for $150....I am really hoping she decides on this one or finds something that is a little bit cheaper....the dearer one definitely does not look $500 better....I think the less expensive one is lovely as well, and she does like it....and I think if we dazzled it up a little with some diamante accents it will be just as lovely as the dearer one...Toni is going to have a look around locally tomorrow afternoon and then make a decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment