Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sew along project

I have decided to join in on the MAKE sew along. It is basically a bag and accessory project using a charm pack.




I find that doing sewing in structured classes all of the time can end up being very expensive. I would like to go back to the basics a little and start to put in to practice everything I have been learing at the classes. I have backed off on the classes a little this quarter, and while I still have something on most weeks to go to class and sew, I have pulled out of a couple of other classes, as I was getting a little overwhelmed. I do really like to social aspect of going to class though, and it does make you actually sit down and take the time to sew.  I will try and head out today to get the charm pack and a few other bits and bobs. Toni is working in Cafe today so Kasey and I may call in and have lunch there while we are out. I'm a bit weary today after a very busy week, and it is quite windy outside, so will be a bit of a quieter day I think. I might try and get the sewing machine out later and do a little sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment