Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Had a lovely Mothers Day. Damian and I, along with Kasey, drove up to Kingaroy to have lunch with my Mum at the Pioneer restaurant. It is a 2 hour trip each way, so it was a  long time in the car. Once home, we waited  for Toni to get home and then headed in to Brisbane to have dinner with Damian's mum. It was a lot of driving, think we will split it up next time, so that I can enjoy the day as well. Kasey gave me a lovely box of Roses chocolates in the morning, with a lovely card that she had written on herself, and signed on behalf of  her brother and sister. Toni also purchased me a couple of new charms for my Pandora bracelet, one of them being a gorgeous cow charm! Michael got me the Avatar DVD and a friends series 8 DVD. I was pretty well over it by the end of the day after all of the driving, which put a bit of a dampener on the day, but settled back when we got home and watched Underbelly, then went off to bed. Today I did the Midwest Modern Pillows class. This is a series of 3 classes, and we make 3 different cushions. I am doing mine in pinks and greens, and they are turning out stunning. I will post a photo of today's achievments soon. I am quite tired tonight, I think the last week has finally caught up with me. I have coffee morning in the morning, as Tammy and I have changed our day, as she is returning to work a couple of days a week, and a catch up sewing class tomorrow night for the purse insert class which I missed the 2nd one of due to my surgery (and bad memory!!) Will have to put dinner in the slow cooker tomorrow, as the class starts at six.

No comments:

Post a Comment