Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vege garden mini harvest and making new pyjama pants....

I have done a little mini harvest from the vege garden this afternoon. Picked a chilli, some sweet potato and some green tomatoes. I let my tomatoes ripen inside, otherwise they always get brown rotting on them.

I have also taken a few pics of a few things growing right now.

The passionfruit vine is dripping with fruit...


There are lovely pumpkins growing...



I have finally managed to get some capsicums to grow...


This afternoon, I made up a pair of pyjama pants, using a pair I already have as a pattern. They have come up really well. I will probably make Kasey a matching pair as well, and will make Toni some if she would like some.


I have also dug over 1 of the vege gardens ths afternoon, and got rid of most of the weeds. Need to do the other side now, and will then re-plant it up hopefully over the next couple of weeks. I don't have too much in the diary this week, I have a sewing class on Wednesday to start on this  sleepover bag,


but otherwise I have purposely kept the diary free, so that I can have some home time. I will probably mow, spend a little time in the garden and vege garden, and do some sewing. I really hope this week goes really, really slowly, I am really tired of the days flying by.....I wold really like time to slow down a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment