Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Still hanging in there

So far so good with the chicken.  She is currently still  hanging in there, she does appear to be in some shock, but I imagine this will probably take her a few days to get over. Her tail is a bit droopy, which would indicate that she is not feeling very well, but late this afternoon she came rushing out for the scraps, and she is walking ok and there was no blood on her...I think Max may have jumped on her, not actually bitten her. She is not looking real flash, but getting there.

Kasey has been home today, she has had a headache for the last 2 days, and showing signs of a cold, so I thought it best if she stayed at home. I had a dentist appointment this morning to have root canal treatment on a back tooth. It has ached a little since then, but not too much. Only had 1 lot of painkillers since I had it done, but may be due for some more soon. I have been working on my back on the farm quilt this afternoon, I have got 2 blocks positioned, they are now ready for free motion sewing tomorrow at the monthly block of the month club. I may try and get 2 more blocks positioned up at class tomorrow, but if not I will concentrate on the sewing, and do the other 2 blocks before the next class. I will post the photos of the next 2 quilt blocks after I have done the free motion stitching.We had shepherds pie for dinner last night and tonight. Very yummy, I have posted the recipe on my recipe blog. I always try to get a roast lamb or beef that is large enough to get 2 meals out of, 1 as the roast meal, the 2nd I usually always make a shepherds pie out of, it is one of our favourite recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment