Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday already....

With this week being a short week with the public holiday on Monday, the week has gone very fast. I have spent most of this week catching up on work in the office, other than on Wednesday when I went to sewing to finish off my sleepover bag. I didn't quite finish it, almost, but hopefully I will get to it over the weekend. Mum is coming down tomorrow afternoon, and staying the night, so we are going to have a girly night in and do some craft and she wants to use my overlocker, and she would like me to make her some bows. I have a wedding expo on Sunday, I have spent this evening making a couple of extra frangipani bouquets for my display. I just have to pack the brochures and some vases tomorrow and pack everything else in the car, and I am completely organised. Hopefully it will be worth the effort. I would also like to do the next stage of the MAKE sew along which is the cosmetic purse, I will have that done by Tuesday though, so we can move on to week 5. I have enjoyed spending a few moments here and there up at the vege garden this week, spending time in the garden is one activity that really grounds me, and relaxes me. I find if I am feeling stressed, or just over it, that if I wander up to the vege garden, within a few minutes everything is right with the world again. Here is a few shots from the vege garden this week.


Penny and Sam stealing some sweet potato leaves....
The huge rhubarb plant, need to pick some and make some apple and rhubarb crumble...yum...

The chilli bush is buckling under the weight of the enormous chillis that are currently growing..

I'll post some more vege garden photos tomorrow, I'm falling asleep on the laptop..zzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment