Monday, May 31, 2010

Shabby Chic'd Chair

I have shabby chic'd the craft room chair today. I used the cushion cover that I was making as part of the sewing club monthly project. I really don't need another cushion in another type of fabric, so I decided I would give it an alternative use, and incorporate as the chair cover as I am trying to finish the unfinished sewing projects at the moment. This is the chair before:


This is the chair after:




I only have one unfinished project now, other than the back on the farm quilt, but it is an ongoing monthly project. The unfinished project is a sashimo table runner. I am thinking I may make it into a mug holder...not sure yet though. Just that I don't really need another table runner...and I would rather make something useful....will give it some more thought.....actually, I had better add another one to the UFO list, I still have the vintage pincushion that I am still doing the hand embroidery on....haven't been in the mood for that one lately though..don't know if I am really a handstitching person...

No comments:

Post a Comment