Friday, December 31, 2010

Seeing in the New Year with Max...

Sooo...I am currently sitting up babysitting our big tough cattle dog through the New Years Eve fireworks.  He was just about knocking the door down trying to get in the house he was so scared as the fireworks have been going off since about 8pm, I have let him in and he is happily asleep beside me in the dining room.  I'm really tired and want to go to bed, but I know I will be woken up in a little while when the midnight ones go off with him trying to get back in....yawn.....not long to go now and then you're outside Mister!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year and a heathy and happy 2011!
    There are so many dogs that have problems with fireworks luckily the ones we used to have didn't, at least you seen the new year in :0)

    ReplyDelete