Friday, December 10, 2010

This is on my mind....

I deperately needed to clean the fridge.....we were flat out fitting anything in there amongst all of the half used jars of this and that, and left over containers of things.....it took me about an hour of cleaning, but it looks so much better now...
I have about 4 containers of margarine to get through, I usually use butter, but Damian and Toni keep bringing margarine home from camping trips and working away, so I have to get through all of this first. So now I have visual proof that the fridge was actually clean and it wasn't a figment of my imagination :)

3 comments:

  1. Mine needs cleaning out often as the men in this house won't empty a jar or bottle they leave a bit in the bottom and put it back in the fridge.......have no idea why,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, mine needs a good clean out too!

    just dropped by from Rhonda's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just dropped by from Rhonda's too. ;- ) I wish I had time to do my fridge. I always give my fridge a good going over in December in preparation for Christmas but so far I haven't had the time. Yours looks very good. I bet you keep looking in there to see your good work.

    ReplyDelete