Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rained out...

We have had a LOT of rain here over the last 24 hours, with more to come today they are saying...not as heavy as it has been though....
(Our car parking area at home...hmmm...just a bit of water!)
Damian has been rained out up at the property, so no slab pouring this weekend unfortunately...so as long as they can get out, they will be heading back home today. It's my birthday today, so I hope they can get home...Damian is probably sorta hoping that they don't get back today, otherwise he will probably have to organise a pressie..hehehe... :o   sooo...I am heading out this morning to have my haircut, and then I am going to go and have a relaxing morning at the shops....just me, so I can wander around at my leisure. There is nothing I am really going to buy, but I do love to get in to Loot and the homeware shops, and I may go and do a little opshopping as well...and take myself out to lunch....a good day coming up... :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday hon.
    Wet, wet, wet here in nth brissy also sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day xo

    Rain over there while we're dying in the heat over here, its crazy! Just checked the ten day forecast and its still to be 42 at the end of next week, minimums of 26 and 27, just want to see some relief along the way!

    Have a great Aussie Day and weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! hope you get a nice pressie and had a great day out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthjday. I hope you had a great time.
    That does look a bit wet doesn't it. Hope it settles for you soon.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete