Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ouch....

I had my surgery on Wednesday to have my gall bladder taken out. It was done by keyhole surgery, but I am still very sore. 











I am gradually getting a little better day by day, but if I try to do too much, I end up in too much pain and have to sit back down on the lounge to recover. I can't drive as yet, and I don't think I would want to, as the Lancer is a manual I think it would be too much of a strain on the stomach. I am still on painkillers every few hours, and I am still quite bloated, I think from the gas they pump in to the abdomen so they can access everything. I also have to watch what I eat at the minute, and can only eat really simple things, as otherwise I get very nauseous. I have read all of my craft mags, and I am doing a bit of needlework on my vintage pin cushion, and Toni is going to go and get a few movies for me to watch. I will probably spend a bit of time with the laptop today on the lounge catching up on a few blogs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment