Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A bit more craft studio progress

We moved the craft studio today to its' final position. It is now located up on top of the hill, with easy access to the shower and toilet up there, so it will be good for anyone staying in there in the sofa bed.  Once up there, I started on staining the benchtops. I decided on a walnut stain by British Paints.

 The end result, I am really happy with it.
The old cupboard has also been finished. It has come up beautifully, and the black fittings really finish it off beautifully.





I have also put in the first decor item....a lovely set of sewing machine bookends I received for Xmas from Ann....


I will set them up with my craft magazines once I start moving my craft supplies in there. Toni got a bit crafty up here today, helping to make some baskets out of boxes for the shelving units under the benches.

I'll post some pics once they're done. Toni heads home tomorrow, but we should catch up again soon once Michael and Kacey have their bub.

No comments:

Post a Comment