Friday, July 2, 2010

Op shop bargain and Seed order

While Kasey was at gymnastics this morning, I went to the local shopping centre just around the corner to see if I could find some storage boxes for my cotton reels. I really didn't want to get plastic ones, but haven't been able to find anything else. Anyway, I couldn't find anything, and on my way back called into the op shop next to the gymnastics centre, and I found this:

It does this


I have got to finish filling it up, but I love it....it was only $10 too.

I also got this:

Just because it is very cute....

My seed order also arrived from Eden seeds, they were out of stock of the gourds :(.... They were so quick, I only ordered them online very late Wednesday night, and they arrived today..very impressed with the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment