Saturday and Sunday night I spent doing my back on the farm quilt. I have been working on 4 blocks together, and I now have 5 of the 9 blocks completed. I have a Block of the month class for this on tomorrow, so I am going to trace out the remaining 4 blocks, and make a start on finishing those off. Here is what I have done so far.
Piggy Back Ride
Pigs in a Blanket
Rub a Dub Dub
Top half of quilt arranged together.I pulled out the last of the pumpkins, there was 3 growing, 1 @ 2.4 kg, 1 @ 4.2kg and 1 @ 5.5 kg's, so hopefully with the few already stored plus these, it will be enough until there is more to pick. I was going to do some mowing yesterday, but Max has a bad habit of biting the front wheel on the ride on when it starts (as do most cattle dogs it would seem) and he bit a big hole in it, so I had to get Michael to take the wheel off for me, and I dropped it in to get fixed yesterday afternoon, and picked it up this morning, so will be able to mow again, even though time will be serioulsy lacking now until the weekend. It cost $30 for a tube repair, seems pretty expensive to me, but I don't know what is involved in repairing a ride on tyre or if the tubes are more expensive for these, it just seems a lot for a tube....