Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feeling better today...and snakes....

Feeling much better today....I have woken up with some energy and my legs are still quite sore, but better than yesterday that's for sure. This is the huge bruise on my leg from coming down hard on the saddle...plus I had inner muscle soreness as well...

I have been so tired the last few days, however, on reflection, I was given a big tin of yummy chocolates a few days back, and I have umm....indulged...just a bit. Forgetting of course just how tired chocolates makes me, I hit the sugar low BIG time....I only started to twig yesterday and refrained from eating them, and what do you know? I feel better all of a sudden, more energy and way less emotional...I had a brown snake on the front verandah last night, scared the begeezes out of me! Diesel was standing right next to it, luckily he came when I called him...and then it scooted under the BBQ. I spent the next 20 minutes standing on a chair in my gumboots on the verandah pushing and prodding and removing the cover of the BBQ with the broom to make sure it had gone...it was...Kasey thought that looked pretty funny...I was terrified....I am so scared of snakes....I need to do something to get over my fear, as I'm sure I will see plenty more. So, the house is clean, took me all of 20 minutes this morning to clean the bathroom, toilet, and vacuum and mop, there is definitely an advantage of a small house! Not sure if I will head in to Childers today or build a sofa table....decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment