Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another makes 2....and some garden work

We have 1 more new chicken, born yesterday afternoon, they are soooo cute, I could sit there and watch them for hours...hopefully we'll get a few more yet for all of her hard work...she got off her eggs when the first chick was born and was sitting on it out in the coop, so I don't know how long she was off them for and whether that has affected the viability of the rest, but we'll wait and see. I did some work in the garden yesterday, I'm a bit inspired to get a tropical look happening in the garden, so went and bought some tropical plants, and did a water feature. I got probably 1/3 of the plants in the ground yesterday, will try and do the rest today if I can. The water feature is very soothing, I am sitting outside on the squatters chair listening to the water trickle while I am typing...


No comments:

Post a Comment